We’re looking for our 2013 summer apprentices/interns! Contact Elizabeth at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re seeking intrepid individuals thirsting for a tiny farm experience, folks hungering to dig in and get dirty. But, an internship here is more than grunt work (though there’s plenty of that, you have our word). Dependent on skill and interest, apprentices will have an opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the working life here, the grunt work as well as the planning, net-working, blog up-dating, idea hatching & decision making. So, join us for a season of learning & fun!
Interested applicants may send a letter of interest & resume to Elizabeth at email@example.com.
- Apprenticeships start in May or June, and last through September or October. College students are welcome to apply.
- Apprentices are expected to work between 30-40 hours a week.
- Though you have bike access, we’re several miles outside of town and it’s recommended that you have your own mode of transportation.
- Because our operation is small, it’s important that you’re able to work alone and that you are willing to seek and accept direction when needed.
- fresh produce
- Housing at Hundredfold Farm
- Bike access.
- Access to an awesome library – from novels [how about some Dostoevsky to shake off the summer heat ] to books on religion, philosophy, poetry, and gardening of course!
- 1 massage per month with Nancy Hill at the Holistic Health Center
- Freedom to use our space for workshops if you’d like some extra cash.
- Free participation in our cooking class series or any other workshops hosted at Amazing Heart Farm.
For more details, contact Elizabeth at firstname.lastname@example.org